Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Disco- Unedited

  I am exhausted today.  Like, nodding off every few minutes level of tired.  I can't sleep, however, because RL demands I keep these peepers open.  I thought of music and then I peeked around my inventory and decided to post this disco inspired look.  Then when I went to edit the photo the sleepiness hit me again.  My options were try to edit the photo, be too tired, and not actually post anything, or do an unedited photo (with some flaws...ignore them) and actually post.  So, as you can see, posting wins!  Woo!
  These items are really cool and I hope my photography is clear enough for you to see that.  I thought this mini dress with it's loose halter top made a good match for the disco bar set from Circa.  This free hairstyle would be a great updo for dancing.
  Check out the details below!
WORN/USED:
Dress: Fission (six color pack for only 100L through 7-13)
Hair: Pocket Mirrors (group gift in store for the SL Free and Offers group)
Skin: Essences
Bar, Drinks, and Other Decor: Circa @ Rhapsody (records are only 10L!)
Pose: Marukin

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com