Saturday, March 29, 2014

Skin Fair Closing Soon

  With Skin Fair 2014 closing soon I wanted to show some of the skins I got but haven't blogged yet.  One of them is this skin from Elysium.  My computer is being weird and I have a lot of pictures of other stuff I want to take so sadly I only got this one shot.  I think, however, that you should be able to see how cool it is.              
  This skin has something about it that I can't quite put my finger on that makes it different from other brands.  I guess to me it seems almost racially ambiguous, if that's a real term.  I'm trying to say what I mean and it's just not coming out right so I will just say that the skins are different from lots of skins and I like them, haha.
  Details wise, there are many different tones to choose from, ranging from very light to very dark.  There is a cleavage options (shown above) and a "regular" option and several brow colors.  There are appliers for Phat Azz, Lola, and Slink and there are also freckle options.  Those things can be a total deal breaker for some people so it's good to have it!
  I would check this brand out if you didn't think of trying them before.  Remember, this is the last weekend for Skin Fair so grab these things ASAP! :D
WORN:
Skin: Elysium @ Skin Fair (near the landing point)
Hair: Tuty's
Lingerie: Mon Cherie

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com