Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Poses?

  I think I might start showing poses specifically in posts, instead of occasionally crediting them as part of a whole look like I normally do.  So, I am going to have a go at it.
  These sets are from Pretense, a new name for the designs from Gidge Uriza, formerly of Status Poses.  I took these photos bare bones, completely unedited (aside from the combining the photos in Gimp.)  all the jagged bits are there.  I wore simple bodysuits to show how the avatar looks when it moves.  I wore a long, mesh, hair so you could see how the poses looks with that too.
  I know the pictures aren't fancy but since a pose is the base of every fashion post I thought I should show it at the complete basics, without being totally bald and nude.  
  OK, additional information and such below.  Enjoy!
Worn:
All Photos:
Hair: Alice Project
Skin and Feet Appliers: Essences
Feet: SLink
Poses: Status*
Green Bodysuit: Titzuki
Cream Lingerie: Ooh La La
*Some of the poses are in the main store and some are at events.  I am in a hurry today and can't check everything but please check the store for more information.  Bag and phone come with the pose sets shown with them.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com