Thursday, March 28, 2013

Angel (NSFW)

  Warning: there are boobs below and they are naked.  So, here is a cut in case you need it:

  I got this hat and skin from Elysium at a past The Dressing Room Fusion event and, while the skin got some use, I never put the hat to any good use.  When I saw these wings from Sn@tch I thought they would work together.  I put on my new skirt from Sn@tch and thought it looked awesome with naked boobies and, yeah, the whole naughty black angel look just sort of fell together.  I really love my Lush boobs, by the way. I am not a fan of the Tango ones everyone seems to be wearing because I think they look weird and unnatural; the Lush, however, seem to be a more realistic shape.  At least to me, anyway.  I don't make them  huge though so that might make a difference.  Whatever, boobs is all.  Details below!
Worn:
Skin and Hat: Elysium, past TDR items.  The hat is brown, not black, I just made it look gray-er to match. :P
Boobs: Lush
Skirt and Wings: Sn@tch, wings are part of a hunt gift
Hair: Alice Project
Lipstick: Adore&Abhor
Stockings w/Garter: Mon Cheri, part of an outfit
Eyes: Adam N Eve (really old, not sure if still available)
Pose: Estetica
*some slurls are missing but I can't log in atm so hold tight, they will be here soon!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com