Friday, February 1, 2013

Cupssitude and Ennuake

  I have a few things I want to show you today that I love.  I took these pictures a while back but I have had so many computer issues I am just getting to posting them now.  Look how cute I am!
  My skin, scarf and dress are from Cupcakes.  The sim has been redone and it's so gorgeous!  There are new stores all over the sim and the all have items out for 70L or less to celebrate the opening.  The items I am wearing are not part of the sale BUT you can get the mesh scarf in a full pack of three pastel colors for only 50L and you can get this skin in a different makeup, exclusive to the opening event, for only 70L per tone.  I chose to wear this slightly more nude version of the Emilia skin because I just wanted to highlight how lovely the lips and eye are are.  Keep a watch on Cupcakes because they are planning some great things in their quest to reinstate themselves as a top original brand and get out of the template-creator rut.  I can't wait!!
   My boots are from Lassitude & Ennui and are one of the more recent releases.  They are currently at the L'Accessoires event only but I am sure will be released into the main store once that is over.  There are six colors available and each has different sizes so you don't have to worry about if they will fit your legs or not.   here are demos anyway in case you aren't sure. :P
OK, enjoy!
Worn:
Skin, Dress, Scarf: Cupcakes
Boots: Lassitude & Ennui @ L'Accessoires
Hair: Elikatira, 70% off sale
Tights: Sheer
Tattoo: Para Designs (not sure if still available)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com