Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Retro Winter

  I got this hair from EMO-Tions and everywhere I go someone is all "OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HAIR?" so I figured I should blog it.  It really is an awesome style and it's made well.  I love a classic Betty bang anytime!  I thought this gacha dress from Cupcakes was a nice addition since the polka dots and bows have that vintage feel to them.  This little mesh shawl from Zenith will keep your pixels shoulders warm, goes with so many types of looks, and is color change.  Yay!
   My skin is a dollarbie from Mother Goose's and the black lipstick adds a bit of the gloom and doom I love to this otherwise sweet as pie look.  If you ever have a newbie ask where they can get good skin for free or cheap, SEND THEM TO MOTHER GOOSE'S.  There are a million there.  My decor is from What Next and is just sweet, wintery and a bit whimsical.  There are poses for singles or couples but my dress would not cooperate with the poses so I didn't use them.
Enjoy!
Worn and Used:
Dress: Cupcakes
Skin: Mother Goose's, 1L
Hair: Emo-tions (hair base layer included)
Shawl: Zenith
Decor: What Next
*********************************************************************************
  I was asking people on Plurk to share their before and after shots of photos HERE and it was fun so I thought I would share my before photo here in case anyone else is interested in that sort of thing:

Basically I just changed the lighting, softened a couple of sharp edges, fixed a weird spot on the shawl that the post created, sharpened and blurred a couple things, cropped, etc.  Not much but more than I normally do!  If you have any before and after shots you want to share feel free to comment in my Plurk about it or share in comments. :)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com