Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sn@tch Some Stuff Up

It was Ivey's birthday yesterday!  if you don't know who Ivey is, she is the creator of Sn@tch, a huge clothing (and more) store in SL that has been around for ten trillion years.  She's very opinionated and very sweet and I adore her.  I wanted to show the cute sweater and makeup I got the other day from Sn@tch anyway so this is perfect timing!  The sweaters are long and come on multiple layers with multiple colors, are transferable, and all barely over 200L!  :O  The skirt is part of a dress that has all the same awesome features listed above.  Can't beat the value!
 My makeup is also from Sn@tch.  I've always loved her skins but sometimes I want to wear different brands so it's nice to have the option of makeup only now.  This comes in a darker pack and a more party friendly pack, both with lots of options and cheap as well.  My jewelry is from Hate Me and Eat Me.  I blog them a lot, can you tell I like them? :P  My hair is from Fashionably Dead.  They were having a 50% off sale and I don't know if it's still going on but either way go there and buy hair because it's awesome. :P
 Worn:
Clothing and Tattoo Layer Makeup: Sn@tch
Skin: Red Mint
Jewelry: Hate Me and Eat Me
Hair: Fashionably Dead
Eyes: Croire
Neck Tattoo: Es' Cusi, 25L

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com