Friday, August 5, 2011

Petticoat Power

This dress from the brand spanking new store Petticoat Lane is one of my favorite type of styles EVER.  I grew up in the 90s and one of the big trends was very feminine styles with harder-edged items.  One thing you saw a lot of was baby doll type dresses with big boots, ripped fishnets, etc.  I loved this look soooo much!  I took that idea and made it softer, a bit more romantic, to keep it up to date.  The dress comes in lots of colors and also has a fuller, flexi option for the skirt if you are not one for the sculpted skirt alone.  I've blogged these boots from lassitude and Ennui before but they remain one of my all time faves.

I wanted to share a close up of the hair and skin since they rock so hard.  The skin with tattoo layer teeth is from Cupcakes and I plan to show more of this skin in my next post.  The hair w/hat is from  Vaughan's House of Curiosities.  The hat is color change so you can wear it with lots of stuff.

Worn:
Dress: Petticoat Lane
Hair w/Hat and Hair Base: Vaughan's House of Curiosities
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui
Skin w/Tattoo Layer Teeth: Cupcakes
Eyes: Croire

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com