Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Imabee Looking Fine In My New Skins

Imabee has a new skin line out right now called Miranda. When I first tried it on and saw the little red cupid's bow lips I knew I had to make an homage to silent films. So...I did!The skins themselves though are very modern and clean. The line is much more polished than previous lines from Imabee and you can really tell that the creator is becoming more talented and skilled each new release. There is a variety of eye makeups and each comes with lipstick tattoo options, eyebrow color options and prim lashes.The bodies are very soft and come with regular and big boobies. You can choose from four tones and the fat packs of each tone are only 3000L!! Of course you don't have to buy a whole fat pack but dang that is affordable.OK! I think you have enough detail now to know that you must run and buy these. So here go the SLurls!

Worn:
Skins, Tattoo Makeups, Lashes: Imabee
Hair: Loq
Lingerie: Fishy Strawberry
Eyes: Curio
Clothing and Hair/Hat in First Photo: Donna Flora

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com