Monday, July 5, 2010

Umeko Love!

My pal grabbed the free Umeko skin from Imabee and was all :O:O:O I need more! She bought both fat packs right away. This is the power of the Imabee skin. Once you get a taste you always want more!The skin gets lots of raves for its fabulous cleavage layers but not enough about the cute butt! Look at that behind! I feel like a pin-up :DThere are lots of options for this skin, from light to dark brows, freckled and not freckled, as well as the cleavage layers on shirt and undershirt layers.My favorite tone is "stem" which I am wearing here. I also am wearing the light brows option and have switched back and forth between freckled and not. I am only showing some of the makeup options so you don't explode from too many face shots but there really is a makeup for everyone in this line.This skin is available with two fat pack options and is very reasonably priced. Go grab a demo and also grab the freebies while you're there!

Worn:
Skin: Imabee
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth
Lingerie: Epoque
Shoes: Baby Monkey (picks reward!)
Eyes: JM:Mai (lucky board prize!)
Poses: Long Awkward Pose

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com