Friday, March 5, 2010

Donna Flora and a Nomine Preview!

I have spent a few thousand L's the last few weeks at Donna Flora and, let me tell you, I am ALWAYS happy with my purchases. I don't know why I usually don't blog them. Probably due to my extreme laziness with blogging these days :P I do love them though. Donna Flora has easily slipped into my top five fave stores in Second Life.
The latest dress I bought is this lovely floral number that reminds me of nymphs and sprites and fairies and all that jibba jabba. I am wearing with one of my new fave skins ever from Nomine! Green is my fave color to wear and it's so rare to find it in skins. I was sure a happy camper when I saw this!! This skin line is not out yet but I was super lucky enough to get a preview :D
Worn:
Skin: Nomine (preview skin!)
Dress: Donna Flora
Shoes: Baby Monkey
Hair: Alli & Ali (It was an MM board freebie! They have a ton of outlets and I can't remember which it was at but if you join the group they usually have a list!)
Eyes: Wasabi Pills

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com