Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rock the Cradle of Love

I've wanted a denim miniskirt in SL for a while, so when Sn@tch released a whole pack of them, I made them mine. An image popped in my head of an 80's ensemble, and I just had to make it happen.

The pieces came together slowly but surely, and I'm quite happy with the result.
The "Boots of Fate" are another new release from Sn@tch this week, and they fit perfectly into the look I was trying to achieve. They're kickass pointy snake skin boots. Awesome.
I needed big hair, so Sileny directed me to Nouveau Miranda, where I found a big big hairstyle worthy of my Aqua Net fume-inspired dreams. I added a Cana skin with bold makeup and accessorized accordingly (leather, rhinestones, and crosses, oh my.)

And the pièce de résistance? The Isabeau bodice from Haven Designs, which was released this week. The detailing on the front and back is simply awesome, and it comes in 6 colors including a silver! No, I'm not partial at all...

Billy Idol, I'm ready to run away with you. Call me.

Style Notes:
Hair: Nouveau Miranda - Amazonia (Silver)
Skin: LionSkins - Cana (Pale 1)
Eyes: Negaposi - Glass eyes (Ghost)
Eyelashes: Staged - Extend Lashes
Top: Haven Designs - Isabeau Bodice (Red)
Skirt: Sn@tch - Jean Genie Denim Mini (black)
Boots: Sn@tch - Boots of Fate:::
Necklace: Ripe - Voodoo Cross Necklace (small)
Bracelets: Sn@tch - Royal Bangles
Poses: Long Awkward Pose
(the boots pic is very bright, to show the awesome detail.)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com