Thursday, September 10, 2009

Darling I Love You But Give Me Park Ave.

I was organizing my inventory and this outfit just sort of fell together. The bonus is that it is mostly made up of freebies, haha. And everything is like mega super high quality. Some of my fave stores are represented here. And I feel so.....chic.

Here goes the close up!! Another skin that makes me want to make out with myself. And the boots....the boots are color change, for one, and they also have a legwarmers on or off option (legwarmers off option shown). Definitely awesome.
Credits:
Dress: Staged, update group gift or 1L in store
Hair: Red Queen, update group gift exclusive color
Necklace: Artistry by E
Boots: N Core, group gift in store
Skin: "Portia" by Adam N Eve
Shape: custom, not for sale

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com