Thursday, August 27, 2009

Casual Sileny is Casual

I'm feeling very casual. Like a mix and matching lazy type day. Like just grabbing stuff out of the drawer until a cool outfit pops out at me. I shall take this feeling into SL with me.Shirt: RezIpsa Loc
Belt: Past Halloween hunt gift from Ivalde (I think)
Skirt: Mother Goose
Shoes: Kookie
Leggings: Volt
Sunglasses: Artilleri
Hair: Tiny Bird
Skin: Idiosyncracy

Sad face....but cute clothes!! This top could totally be played up into some gorgeous evening look. The jeans are my new faves!!Top: This is a Fawn
Jeans: RezIpsa Loc
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth
Skin: Adam N Eve
Loafers: Can't find the store, but the creator is Super Noel
Ribbon Belt: {Boutique}, part of a dress

Needed to do a close up of the skin. It is from Adam N Eve...so pretty! Great highlights, kissable lips, slightly rosy cheeks...and let's not even get into the hot body. Definitely worth a demo if you are a skinaholic like myself.

And yes, I AM on my month long SL break now, but I took a bunch of pictures for blog posts in case I get the posting bug while gone, rofl.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com